Defense, Intelligence, and Space
For more than a decade, rising budgets created a highly permissive growth environment. While there has been little reduction in the global threat environment, national governments are seeking to decrease spending amid broader based budget cuts. Decision-makers face a challenging landscape over the next several years as they confront a more constrained growth outlook.
For more than 25 years, we have counseled corporate and financial clients on investment decisions in both growing and declining markets. We routinely advise clients on private equity and strategic investments across the U.S. and Europe. Having participated in some of the first defense LBOs we maintain a deep reservoir of knowledge and offer our clients a unique approach to address challenging diligence requirements and post-closing strategy execution. We also handle some of the most complex and largest strategic advisory assignments in the defense, intelligence, and space markets.
In the past three years, we have advised more than 50 growth strategy and transaction advisory engagements in the defense, intelligence and space markets, including providing support to:
- Apollo Global Management in its acquisition of Constellis Holdings, LLC
- Robertson Fuel Systems in its sale to Heico Corp.
- Odyssey Investment Partners in its acquisition of Aero Precision Industries
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of Novetta Solutions
- JLL Partners in its acquisition of Point Blank Enterprises