CSP is pleased to announce a successful year in 2023 as the firm continues to grow across its core aerospace, defense and government markets. Despite a challenging period for private equity, CSP saw considerable momentum in the second half of 2023, which continues in early-2024.
- Supported 39 engagements for 29 corporate and private equity clients in a combination of buy-side and sell-side diligence and strategy roles
- Advised on 12 announced deals with a further 6 transactions expected to be announced in Q2 2024
In this complex transaction, Jacobs will spin-off and merge its Critical Mission Solutions and Cyber & Intelligence Government Services businesses with Amentum, to create a ~$13 billion annual revenue publicly traded government technology solutions business. CSP provided comprehensive commercial diligence support to Jacobs.
Recent Announced Transactions
In 2023, CSP saw significant growth in its professional team to support a more active transaction environment in 2024 and beyond.
- Rob Mullins, Senior Managing Director. Rob joins CSP following a 22+ year career in the A&D industry, serving as an elected officer and senior executive leading Corporate Strategy & Development at ATK, Cobham, and most recently at Lockheed Martin
- Scott McKnight, Director. Scott joins CSP following 12 years as a private equity investor and M&A advisor, including at Odyssey Investment Partners and J.F. Lehman & Company where he focused on the A&D industry
- Tristan Capes-Davis, Senior Associate. Tristan served most recently as a Private Equity Associate at AE Industrial
- Declan Traianou, Associate. Declan served most recently as an Associate Management Consultant at Alton Aviation Consultancy
- Tyler Howington, Associate. Tyler served most recently as an Investment Banking Analyst at KippsDeSanto & Company