As a Director your role will include leading the execution of client strategic and transaction advisory engagements including, among other tasks: conducting primary research and analysis; structuring, constructing, and managing client deliverable products; participating in and leading meetings and teleconferences with clients, target company management teams and customer representatives; coordinating and managing small teams of CSP personnel in the execution of CSP engagements; coaching and mentoring junior consultants to develop their skills and expertise, and providing related support as necessary to produce and deliver high-quality client work products on a timely basis. The ideal candidate will bring relevant subject matter expertise (commercial aerospace, defense, space, and government services), a strong multidisciplinary analytical approach to research and problem solving, and the ability to manage (and execute) multiple client deliverables in a fast-paced, multi-tasking work environment.
Successful applicants must demonstrate:
- Experience, strong interest, and understanding of supply chain and M&A dynamics in relevant industries: commercial aviation, defense, space, and government services
- Prior consulting or advisory experience in the sector, especially in leading the execution of strategy engagements and providing transaction advisory services
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with complex quantitative analysis
- Skills in creating presentation deliverables, designing and implementing Excel-based financial and market models
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with clients and target management teams
- Ability to identify key questions and issues, generate hypotheses, design and conduct research and synthesize and present conclusions
- Ability to manage complex client engagements within a demanding but rewarding work environment
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency
- A four year degree from a top-tier institution in Economics, Engineering, Finance, Business, Political Science, or Public Policy
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Master’s degree (MBA, MA, MS etc.) and/or 5-8 years of relevant professional experience (consulting, investment banking, private equity), with at least three years in target industry sectors
Compensation is highly competitive and the work is both very challenging and professionally rewarding. Compensation is performance-based (reflected in the firm’s bonus structure) and can run higher than industry average for high-performing team members.